Exclusive esports news and trends
The esports industry is growing exponentially. Are you ready to jump in?
We've gathered valuable esports expert insights about current and future trends in esports - all brought to you by Esports BAR.
You will find White papers, videos and articles to help you understand what is esports and discover this new and changing industry.
Become an esports industry expert with our latest esports news!
Latest Esports Insights
Esports BAR Miami 2019: Post Show Wrap-Up
The international esports sector’s progress in going mainstream and attracting non-endemic brands as marketing partners was the loud and clear message at the 6th edition of Esports BAR at Miami during 2-4 October 2019. For those who attended and those who could not, this report rounds up the key points made at the event, the ultimate hub for decision-makers in the global esports space.
Why Esports Is The Next Audience Opportunity For Media?
Esports brings a new momentum to media.
Did you know that:
- 62% of viewers are aged between 18-34
- +500 million esports viewers expected by 2021
- 82% of esports revenues in 2019 will be from investments of brands
Esports Business into Latin America
Did you know Latin America is one of the world’s key esports markets?
- top countries & esports audience
- revenues in the region & fan profiles
Esports Business in The Americas
- 40% of global esports revenues are generated in the Americas
- 54% of sponsorships deals in the Americas came from non-endemic deals
- revenues in LatAm will pass $30m dollars
Esports: A source of Revenues For Media
- Money spent on esports media rights will triple by 2021
- 4 case studies to understand how media rights apply
- Monetisation of media rights is fast growing
Why Sports Invest in Esports?
- Traditional sports is a $700 billion industry
- Goldman Sachs predicts the number of esports enthusiasts could reach 250 million by 2021
- Teams from baseball, basketball, football, hockey, soccer – and even the Olympics – are investing in esport
Esports In Brazil
- In terms of most esports enthusiasts, Brazil is ranked third in the world
- 7.6 million Brazilians watch professional content more than once per month
Global Opportunities For Brands
- What are the local places of competition?
- The increase of local leagues & teams, a great benefit for brands, why?
- Why collegiate esports and LAN events can maximise brand impact?
Esports BAR Breaking News!
Get the latest Esports news from Esports BAR